Boulevard Haussmann Métro Stations
The Paris Metro line "9" runs under much of the
boulevard, starting at the west and tracing it as far as
Saint Augustin, where it branches a little south but its
stations are still close to Boulevard Haussmann.
Many of the stations on the road also have
connections with other lines of course, and also with
RER and it is not that far from the Saint-Lazare SNCF
mainline station for long distance trains.
Here in geographical order, starting from the west,
are the train stations.
- Drouot - Metro lines 8 and 9
- Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette - Metro lines 7
- Haussmann - Saint-Lazare - RER line E, with
underground connections to many areas including the
main Gare Saint-Lazare SNCF station for connections
to the north of France.
- Havre - Caumartin - Metro lines 3 and 9
- Auber - RER line A
- Saint-Augustin - Metro line 9
- Miromesnil (not on the Boulevard itself, but
close) - Metro line 9
- Saint-Philippe-du-Roule ( Some distance ) -
Metro line 9