Boulevard Haussmann Métro Stations
The Paris Metro line "9" runs under much of the boulevard, starting at the west and tracing it as far as Saint Augustin, where it branches a little south but its stations are still close to Boulevard Haussmann.
Many of the stations on the road also have connections with other lines of course, and also with RER and it is not that far from the Saint-Lazare SNCF mainline station for long distance trains.
Here in geographical order, starting from the west, are the train stations.
- Richelieu - Drouot - Metro lines 8 and 9
- Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette - Metro lines 7 and 9
- Haussmann - Saint-Lazare - RER line E, with underground connections to many areas including the main Gare Saint-Lazare SNCF station for connections to the north of France.
- Havre - Caumartin - Metro lines 3 and 9
- Auber - RER line A
- Saint-Augustin - Metro line 9
- Miromesnil (not on the Boulevard itself, but close) - Metro line 9
- Saint-Philippe-du-Roule ( Some distance ) - Metro line 9